Smile Makeover Treatment in Spokane, WA
Take back your confidence with a new smile in Spokane
Regenerative smile therapy at Spokane Dental Group is an aspect of care that we provide to patients that need their entire smile to be re-built from the ground up. Our unique approach to smile regeneration combines the aspects of various types of dental treatment to create a brand new smile, one tooth at a time. From gum treatments, TMJ therapy, to tooth replacement or restoration, each person’s regenerative treatment is different.
One of the influential factors that contribute to the needs of regenerative smile care is due to excessive or premature wear of the teeth. Misaligned teeth, TMJ disorders, or faulty restorative treatments can cause this. By building the teeth back up to the ideal wear pattern, a person’s profile can be improved, as well as the function of the jaws. In time this lengthens the life of a person’s smile, and can help reduce associated joint pain.
Am I a Good Candidate for a Smile Makeover?
With every smile being unique and needing different attention to different areas, it’s hard to describe the perfect candidate for a smile makeover. However, the best Spokane candidates:
- Are in good overall and oral health
- Want to achieve a beautiful smile
- Have knowledge of what each procedure that involves a smile makeover can and cannot do
- Have realistic smile makeover expectations
Common Treatments Included in Smile Makeover Treatment in Spokane:
- Composite Fillings – Composite fillings are the safer, more cosmetically-pleasing alternative to metal fillings. Because composite fillings can be matched to the color of the teeth, they can be placed on the front of the teeth without interfering with one’s smile. These types of fillings bond directly with the teeth, so that no healthy enamel needs to be removed prior to treatment. This means that the healthy portion of the tooth is allowed to remain, and the tooth is stronger for it.
- Dental Implants – In an age where so much dental technology is available, there is no reason to suffer from the cosmetic and physical disadvantages of missing teeth. Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. Dental implants not only restore the smile, but also prevent future corrosion of the mouth.
- Porcelain Veneers – Porcelain veneers are used to quickly and effectively improve upon cosmetic imperfections of the teeth. Veneers can treat teeth that are broken, chipped, discolored, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are customized to match existing teeth, or can be made to be whiter, to create a long-lasting bright, beautiful smile!
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Invisalign is a more cosmetically-pleasing alternative to traditional metal braces. The treatment consists of a series of aligners that gradually, but effectively, move the patient’s teeth into the optimal positions. Invisalign treats crooked teeth, crowded teeth, gap teeth, overbites and crossbites. Invisalign is often a good option for patients who once had traditional braces whose teeth have relapsed into their original position.
Dr. Love will customize your smile makeover, including some of these restorative options as well as others, depending on your smile makeover goals. To schedule a consultation with the Spokane Smile Makeover expert, fill out the contact form or call us at (509) 928-2525.
Dr. Love believes that the right dental technology can make treatment quicker, safer and more comfortable for his patients. He invests in high-tech systems and tools that help him to be more efficient and treatment outcomes more accurate.
The revolutionary CEREC system enables him to plan, create and place top-quality crowns and bridges in a single visit. Tools such as cone beam CT scans help Dr. Love to capture three-dimensional images of the teeth, soft tissues and bone of the jaw for more precise treatment planning. Systems like the Sirona guided implant system help Dr. Love carefully map out treatment for more predictable dental implant results. Thanks to these key pieces of technology, Dr. Love’s patients save considerable time, money and effort on dental treatment.
Best dentist ever. I can't say enough nice things about him. Everyone in the office is amazing.
Always friendly and they do amazing work!!!
Such a great place! They always take good care of us whenever we need them! Thanks for all the love Dr. Love!
Ryan has been my dentist for a number of years now… Love his professional manner, technical skills and ability, and great professional and friendly staff. If you're looking for a top flight dentist I would strongly recommend Ryan and his team!!